- you guys are allowed to send me messages
- you’re allowed to just say hi
- feel free to just tell me about your day as if we’ve been best friends since forever
- you’re all good to ask anything you want to know
- don’t be afraid to be off anon
- you can talk to me
- i like talking to you guys
- i dont bite
Sooooo, I’m back home in Sweden after a lovely week in London, I fall more and more in love with that city every time I’m there. And well, it’s been a week filled with Doctor Who, tv and film locations, shopping, camden, hanging out with my fantastic friends, visiting BBC, seeing Gravity in imax, going to the christmas market in hyde park and just general awesomeness.
In other news, I went to the sci-fi fair today and I met Sylvester McCoy(!!), he plays Radagast in The Hobbit and played the 7th doctor in Doctor Who for anyone that doesn’t know and also this friday a friend of mine got our tickets to The Hobbit midnight premiere and even though I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t get to queue the whole night like we did last year (they released the tickets on the internet the same day and even earlier than the cinemas opens this year so there was no point in queuing) I’m sosososo excited for it, it’s only 9 days left!!!!!!!